On Friday Apple started allowing customers to try out the Apple Watch. Apple Stores will give you a personal fitting session and allow you 15 minutes to try out the Apple Watch.
Setting up an appointment is simple and easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to apple.com using your web browser.
- Scroll down and Click on “Schedule a try-on appointment at an Apple Store”.
- Select your “State” and Select Your Local “Apple Store”.
- Find your Apple Watch model and click “View available times”.
- Sign In with your Apple ID if you aren’t ready signed in.
- Select the time and click Schedule Appointment.
- After scheduling your appointment you’ll receive an email confirming your appointment.
It is important to know that Apple Watch Editions are only available in limited quantity and at select Apple Stores.