Apple is discontinuing several products, including Apple HomePod, iMac Pro, and 512GB and 1TB SSD options for 21.5-inch iMac. Intel also released several commercials aimed at Apple’s M1 chip.
- Apple officially pulls iMac Pro from its online storefront
- Apple discontinues 512GB and 1TB SSD options for 21.5-inch iMac as refresh looms
- ‘I’m a Mac’ star Justin Long pivots to Intel in new ads mocking M1 Macs
- Everything we know about Apple’s rumored 2021 iPad Pro update
Connect with us:
- Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For business and sponsorship contact us at email@example.com.